Are you looking for new flooring for your house or business that looks great and offers many useful features? Cork floors and rubber flooring are available in several elegant options, and each provide many benefits. Floor Coverings International® has an large inventory of cork and rubber floors that will make your house or business a more stunning and functional place. We also provide superior services, including professional cork and rubber flooring installation, a mobile showroom and Design Associates that assist you every step of the way during the selection process.
What Are The Benefits Of Rubber And Cork Flooring?
Homes and businesses will discover stylish style choices from the rubber and cork flooring available at Floor Coverings International®. Cork plank flooring can be produced stained to match the color of your space. Embellishments can allow cork plank flooring to imitate the stylish look of hardwood. Cork flooring installation can also be performed in herringbone and chevron patterns for a pleasing effect. Rubber flooring is available in a similarly large variety of styling choices, such as solid, multi-colored, patterned, marbled, mosaic, or made to look like rock.
The practical benefits of cork and rubber floors include impact-resistance, softness, and noise reduction. These attributes make rubber and cork floors perfect for a variety of residential and business applications.
Innovative services like the Mobile Flooring Showroom® from Floor Coverings International® will deliver a variety of styles of cork and rubber flooring right to your doorstep. You can inspect and experience different options in the comfort of your home or business, and our Design Associates will be available to help you in understanding how each option will perform in your space. Contact us today and book a consultation to discover how cork or rubber flooring installation will enhance your home or commercial property.
Improve Your Home Or Commercial Space With Cork Or Rubber Floors From Floor Coverings International ®
Floor Coverings International® will give you the ability to transform your residential or business space with the beauty and practical benefits of rubber and cork flooring. Rubber flooring and cork plank flooring are offered from our exclusive flooring range in a wide range of colors and styles. Cork floors and rubber floors are eco-friendly, recyclable, last for decades, and won't fill landfills forever after they're discarded. You'll find the most extensive selection at Floor Coverings International® as well as hassle-free cork and rubber flooring installation.
The Many Practical Benefits Of Rubber And Cork Floors
You'll be impressed by the various surprising benefits rubber and cork flooring options bring to your home or commercial property, making it into a more beautiful and efficient place. Cork plank flooring comes in multiple colors and patterns, including texturizing that mimics traditional wood flooring. Rubber flooring can similarly be created with speckling and marbling or produced to provide the look of granite and other stone.
Either options of rubber and cork floors are perfect for heavy equipment and machinery, as they take the load better than wood or other materials without wear. The enhanced softness for walking and acoustic qualities of cork plank and rubber flooring make them perfect for areas where you want to minimize noise and maximize functionality. Long-lasting and durable, you'll get decades of use out of either exclusive flooring selection, especially when you allow the professionals at Floor Coverings International® handle your rubber or cork flooring installation.
Designate a ideal time and location, and you can see several kinds of cork and rubber flooring in the comfort of your home or business. Our Mobile Flooring Showroom® brings them to you, and our Design Associates will highlight how different materials and styles look and feel in your space. To experience the best selection and services on cork and rubber floors, get in touch with Floor Coverings International® now.
Why Should People Choose Cork And Rubber Floors?
How can residences and businesses enhance their spaces through flooring that offers both aesthetics and performance? Floor Coverings International ® carries an extensive selection of cork and rubber flooring solutions for style and functionality. Cork plank flooring and rubber flooring are appealing solutions that offer similar longevity as traditional hardwood and vinyl flooring but with better qualities like water resistance that make them suitable for more applications. We also provide hassle-free rubber and cork flooring installation services to help home and business owners get the best use from their investment.
What Are The Benefits Of Rubber And Cork Plank Flooring?
Rubber and cork floors are excellent choices for homes or businesses wanting comfortable, long-lasting, and eco-friendly flooring solutions.
- Comfort: Both rubber and cork flooring are famous for their softness, making them ideal for standing for prolonged periods.
- Durability: Rubber flooring is highly durable and can withstand high levels of foot traffic, while cork is naturally resistant to scratch marks, dents, and stains.
- Sound insulation: Cork flooring provides sound-dampening qualities, which can lower noise levels in homes and businesses. Rubber flooring similarly offers properties that insulate sound well, much better than other hard flooring options.
- Sustainability: Cork floors are a green resource that can be harvested sustainably, making it a more sustainable flooring option. Rubber floors are made from recycled rubber or continuously harvested from renewable trees, making it a more environmentally-friendly choice.
- Easy maintenance: Either choice of rubber and cork flooring are low-maintenance and easy to care for and can be quickly cleaned using a moist mop or cloth.
- Style options: Both rubber and cork plank flooring are manufactured in various colors, designs, and styles at Floor Coverings International ®, making it easy to find a choice that fits any desired appearance.
Industry-leading services from Floor Coverings International ® include the Mobile Flooring Showroom ® and experts with factory training handling cork and rubber flooring installation. Homes and businesses should evaluate the advantages of these unique flooring products and utilize our excellent selection and unparalleled services.
Cork And Rubber Flooring From Floor Coverings International ® Offers Beauty And Many Practical Benefits To Homes And Commercial Properties
Elegance and improved functionality are realizable for homes and businesses by choosing rubber or cork floors over other traditional materials like wood and vinyl. Floor Coverings International ® offers a superior selection of rubber and cork floors to fit any desired aesthetic and provides unparalleled services than any other flooring store, including expert cork and rubber flooring installation.
The Advantages Of Rubber And Cork Flooring
Before choosing common hardwood, vinyl, and other flooring options, home and business owners should know the many benefits of rubber and cork flooring:
- Comfortable: Cork and rubber flooring are comfortable to stand on, making them the perfect solution for areas with heavy foot traffic inside homes and businesses. Rubber and cork floors are also ideal for workout equipment, large appliances, and heavy-duty machinery.
- Durable: Rubber flooring boasts impressive longevity and can handle high foot traffic with ease, while cork floors offer natural resistance against scratches, indentations, and stains.
- Sound Absorbent: Cork and rubber flooring both provide a natural soundproofing solution, helping to reduce sound disruptions inside homes and businesses. Rubber flooring also outperforms in noise reducing capabilities compared to alternative flooring materials like stone or hardwood.
- Eco-Friendy: Cork floors come from a renewable resource -- cork being harvested without damaging the tree -- making it a more environmentally responsible option. Rubber flooring is similarly harvested sustainably from trees or reclaimed products, making it a more environmentally-friendly choice than other flooring products.
- Low-Maintenance: Cork and rubber floors are relatively low-maintenance and can be easily cleaned using a damp cloth or mop.
- Both rubber and cork plank flooring comes in a variety of colors, patterns, and styles at Floor Coverings International®, ensuring property owners find the perfect match to any room.
Floor Coverings International ® has an impressive variety of rubber and cork flooring to choose from. We also extend excellent services, such as a showroom that travels to the location of clients, and factory-trained rubber and cork flooring installation. Home and business owners should schedule a consultation with Floor Coverings International ® in their area to discover more about these specialty flooring choices offering style and practical benefits. cork plank flooring Mason Oh